Sunday, February 1, 2009

wow~

pc jz recover back~^^
happie~
2 weeks havent on9~
so much of mails n friends wishes~
happie~^^

yty jz back from my village at Kedah~
25/1
back to village~
eat dim sum~
till so fully~XP
syok syok~
nite so nice~
gt many stars n fireworks~
so nice if watch with lover~XP
enjoy days~
the stars shine like sweet smile make me so in mood~
love it~

26/1
1st day of new year for chinese ppls as me~XP
gt angpau angpau~
XP
then play with cousins by lan game~
half life~~
syok~
bt cant on9 also~
haiz~
bored bt nt at all~
jz sometime oni~

28/1
went Penang for my sis from oversea~
quite nice~
can c leng luis at there too~
waiting the her n went to shopping centre
Queensbay~
quite nice~big n gt sea view for enjoy eye sight~
love it~
bt on road back to village, the road to Penang so damn traffic jam~
luckily early reached there n ate n done own things~
if nt,waste time inside the stupid traffic as cant move at all~

29/1
ride motor all village~
went inside the palm field with 60km/h~
as old motor with hand break oni~
haiz
quite shuang~
cold wind blow me n let me feel freedom~
bt as the villager knw my parent n told them make me gt scolded~~
haiz~~
cant do things when the surrouding knw u is who's son~
gosh~
nite went to eat at somewer which let me feel anger n regret~
bt still nice i thk~
as for donation for the temple~
still gt meaning for it~
hwever,me had bad feeling as the surrouding n smtg let me so hate~~
then drank plenty of beers~
cant drunk bt jz felt bitter oni~
haiz~
bad feel~
n gt few "friends" ask me nonsense n make me more headache~
haiz~

back to KL still feel nice~
although village have nice night view n stars for watch~
bt KL more normal for me~
XP
enjoy CNY
~^^~
cheer~

No comments:

Post a Comment