Sunday, February 1, 2009

31/1~

Yty feel still nice~
1130am jz awake~
quite love to sleep in own bed~
nice~^^
after wash n bath then go eat my lunch mix with my brkft~XP
then go JJ at wangsa maju~
lol~
before i still thought jz walk at there oni~
bt as friend suggested go to Pavilion,
although still normal feel for me~
bt i jz wear slipper~
when arrival, real feel weird when i feel tat~
wear slipper~XP
nvm~
as also jz a place oni~
then walk around n window shopping~
suddenly went to cinema,jz saw friends
bit surpise for me~
n jz watched the Underworld 3~
so nice for me~
bt for others dont well knw~
XP
like to watch scary movie although it nt too scary
jz bit oni~
btw, my friend heard gt ppl cried in the cinema
bt me n other friends no heard also~
then all.................~
XP
walk n walk
then i decided 1 watch anime soon~
so bored life bt so relax life~
XP
back home dy so late~
n eat as much as i can~XP
so hungry~XP

No comments:

Post a Comment