Saturday, April 10, 2010

2010 sport day

today damn stupid d~>< early morning,went to skul~ tat time was 5am smtg~ i had a car accident~>< i drove 1xxkm/h then turn it~ bt hit to the board road~ haiz~ my damn stupidness cause my darling rosak~>< sad... next time i wont so fast jor~>< sad~~~ then continue going to skul,waited almost 1 hour in skul,rubbish... at there.. prepared my mood to take part.. c friends started to run,then pressure raised~ then,when was my turn,my stress raised to infinite.. bt luckily still got 2nd in the race.. quite nice opponents espically sq n ks~ bt finish 100m,my brain started headache,n almost faint.. bt still ok at last,mb i don't eat brkfast i thk~><"

when form 6 all finished competitions then quite gratz~XPP
walked around n gap luisss~
then,my turn to step up the stage to receive the medal~XP
quite nice feel~XPPP
1st time in secondary skul,cos last few times,jz concentrate on studies n gaming n less care sport too~

                                                                         
                    
finished the event,is time to take photoss~XP  
ss-ing~
(pics still at XW there~XPP)

11 smtg,i walked up to the toppest n c the scene~
quite nice n i was enjoyed on it~

bt gt few... prefects ran here n there,dont event thk for the effect may caused to them if they fall down~
spoilt my mood~><
bt when i turned back,jz felt tat gt some ppls turned their head to somewer quickly~
funny,no c leng zai b4 meh~><"
lol~
bt,then i let my eyes on her as she jz played with her friends~
quite frustrated~
心里明明想她,偏偏装潇洒。。
说真的,我也蛮幼稚的。
when the events almost finished,then i walked away as fast as possible,better dont let her or me sad bah~
tat time,actually wan to find her to take pic bt i also dont knw wan use wat reason to do so...
i'm jz a coward in love~

when she was marching,jz worried she might faint,bt tat time mb,infront also hav pbsm,so jz relieved too...
c her a couple of time then walked to meet my friends at the top seatss~
n waited for the sport end~
tat time,jz kept sms friends n kacau them~XPPP
quite happie as today gained 1 gold n 2 silver..
n my guided class won a lots of medal..
besides,red team won 1st among the groups n also marching~
proud of them~^^
then back to skul,went to change my clothes..
actually wan to rush to ttn,bt as time left no enough at all,so changed my plan..
went to hav my lunch at taj corner as replaced my breakfast too~XP
then,fetched back cy with ks's motor..
n back to play pool..
long time no play it dy,verrrry noob ~><~
haiz~
finished few games then fetched kw to lrt station,then back home~
luckily nothing happen,jz the car spoilted abit n the stering nt balance dY~><
bt still ok n well function i thk~
jz dont wan b crazy driver jor~><
must learn more b4 do the things

No comments:

Post a Comment