Monday, December 21, 2009

funny~

yty whole afternoon till evening yum cha n walk walk in supermarkets with 2  38 gals~XP
as boring day,then gt a scary driver fetch me from my home area n other friend~
XP
her driving skill damn dangerous n skill-less~><
haiz~
Xp
nvm bah~
jz nid to take care well my life if anything happen~
she kept kena others' cars hon~
hahahah~
then,she horn back other~><"""
try to fight with others~><"
anything jz funny case today~XP

long time no c her on dy~
then, check my code system,realised she had block my msn~
haiz~
quite sad~bt suan ler bah~
dont knw how to say me n her right nw~><"
moody as last time~
n this time my little mui tam back me on time~
dont knw why cant forget her n try to let go bt the force of thk her so tight~><
wish can let go n forget all~

stp coming~
try to lock it up n finish stp baru thk back bah~
she also hav her public exam next yr~



1 comment: