Thursday, September 3, 2009

2/9/09

well,i thk i gt 1 week havent refresh my blog spot~><
lately quite bz doing my studies' works~
hmm,bt still can handle i thk~

Bio
keep finding insects to catch~
lack of insects espically beetles n butterflies~
1 more n more~~

chem
another exam might waiting for me soon~
><
havent study also~

Pa
well,this time monthly test till satisfied for me?><

math
jz passed for exam~><
cham lo~
nid finish all the ttn teacher's hws n also skul teacher's 1~

muet
speaking had done till half
haiz,my pronoucation still the worst for me~
nid to alert to my grammar while speaking

><"
holiday whole week can say in dream as feel tired then went to sleep~><
jz wasted~
had broken my promise~
anyway,good luck for me...
i waiting the beetles and butterflies come n find me~^^

mostly i will lazy to post a new post~
as i'm lazy guy~
hehe~
who can change my attitude,i would pay for his or her lunch fees?XP

good luck to me
n
others who facing trials right nw~

like to b cold
as warm smtimes is useless~
throw awayz those feelings n
b a non feeling guy for 1 n half yrs~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment