Saturday, July 11, 2009

a normal week~

well~
as the title mention~
a normal week~
things still go on~

unfortunately,3 teachers nid to transfer to other skuls
which are pn yap,pn noor hayati and cik siti zurina~


pn noor hayati which my chemistry teacher for form 4 till 5~
she is a nice teacher~
although in her class,i nt really concentrate in studies bt she still taught us well~
and help us well in pratical exam too~
thx you~^^

cik siti is a good teacher and alwayz smile bt less angry~
she is my bio teacher since form 4 till nw~
i tried sleep few times in her class in my form 4 and 5~
bt luckily she no scold me as she might knw i lack of rest~
she is a friendly n nice teacher~
thx you as teaching us bio~

pn yap is a disipline teacher and also my teacher advisor~
bt i'm not very close with her as she no teach me b4 n also less contact~
so,ntg to say~

good luck for these 3 teacher in a new surrouding~
as i knw this skul is starting worst bt also rmb back n hav a look for former students such as us~XP


pooling is nice sport game
bt in tat smoky place,it will influence ppls to hav bad habits~
btw,i jz respect to ppls who respect me~
wat a bored weekend tat nid to do my hmwk tat dy look like a small mountain~


well,
friendship is not forever
as ntg is forever~
jz depend to how u solve it
n
enclose it~
like nature~^^
*rmb hav a smile everyday~
n dont care others~
b urself~

No comments:

Post a Comment